Nauti Spirits is Open!
Tasting Room Hours
Friday & Saturday: 12-10pm
Open for Retail and To-Go Kegtails ONLY
Monday through Wednesday: 12-5pm
KESTREL RELEASE WEEKEND
FRIDAY, JANUARY 22ND TO SUNDAY, JANUARY 24TH
25% Occupancy Inside
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
- Masks mandatory! Guests may lower masks at check in to verify identity, and while seated at their tables.
- ALL GUESTS MUST PROVIDE PHOTO ID. Those under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Handicapped seating is available (please request upon arrival and a manner of our team will assist you).
- Under age and canine family members welcome, but must stay at the table with you at all times and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Per state law, tables are limited to groups of 8 people. Again, masks may be lowered while you are seated at your table but must be in place anytime you leave your table.
- Drinks are ordered at our “Bar Window” with a limit of 2 per person per order. We will not be serving Flights or Tastings at this time.
- Nauti Crew members will be located throughout the field and will be easily identified by our Day-Glo T-shirts! We are here for security, sanitation and customer service, however we will not be able to provide table service.
- Indoor restrooms are available to guests - 2 people at a time limit with social distancing required.
- Nauti Spirits hand sanitizer available throughout the property for guests to use.
- Each table will be sanitized by our Crew after each family/group use.
- All common areas, bathrooms and frequently touched areas will be regularly sanitized!
- Our staff will be masked at all times and our bar and kitchen crew also will wear gloves. Each member of the Nauti Crew will be temperature checked upon arrival for their shift.
2 ACRES OF OUTDOOR SEATING
BEACH CHAIRS AND BLANKETS ARE ENCOURAGED