NAUTI SPIRITS IS OPEN!
SUNDAY - THURSDAY: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 12:00 - 10:00 PM
~ OUTDOOR SEATING ONLY ~
- Masks mandatory! Guests may lower masks at check in to verify identity, and while seated at their tables.
- ALL GUESTS MUST PROVIDE PHOTO ID. Those under the age of 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests enter outdoor seating areas without entering the building by having their IDs checked in our “Welcome Tent” located in the parking lot.
- Our staff will direct you to our open outdoor seating and provide you with disposable menus.
- Handicapped seating is available (please request upon arrival and a manner of our team will assist you).
- Under age and canine family members welcome, but must stay at the table with you at all times and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Per state law, tables are limited to groups of 8 people. Again, masks may be lowered while you are seated at your table but must be in place anytime you leave your table.
- Drinks are ordered at our “Bar Window” with a limit of 2 per person per order. Pitchers of craft cocktails will be available, but we will not be serving Flights or Tastings at this time.
- All of our farm-fresh cocktails will be garnished and served in plastic disposable cups at this time.
- Nauti Crew members will be located throughout the field and will be easily identified by our Day-Glo T-shirts! We are here for security, sanitation and customer service, however we will not be able to provide table service.
- All guests are responsible for ordering and carrying their own beverages.
- Indoor restrooms are available to guests - 2 people at a time limit with social distancing required.
- Nauti Spirits hand sanitizer available throughout the property for guests to use.
- Each family/group will be provided with a disposable menu, and a retail sheet that has a few of our most popular clothing items for sale through online ordering!
- Each table will be sanitized by our Crew after each family/group use.
- All common areas, bathrooms and frequently touched areas will be regularly sanitized!
- Our staff will be masked at all times and our bar and kitchen crew also will wear gloves. Each member of the Nauti Crew will be temperature checked upon arrival for their shift.